May 31, 2011

French Manicure

Helloo my dear readers! :)
Well I tried something that I usually never do ! A french mani !! I find it kinda boring, cause I need colour on my nails ..or at least something interesting :P Well, but since I don´t have much time these days, I thought, why not try it ?
Well, I´ve got this french manicure set from Essence, which makes it easier than it already is :) Here is a pic of the package :
This package contains 22 tip guides, 1 bottle with a white tip painter and 1 bottle of top coat. So you just apply the tip guides, paint the tips white with the tip painter and slowly remove the tip guides after that. I waited about 2 minutes, before I put on the top coat, which has a hint of rose in it, and I was done. I think it took me about 5 minutes to do one hand.








 
So this is the end result, please don´t mind the dry skin on my index finger...somehow I forgot to moisturize this one :D Well, I wonder how long this will last..I hope at least 3-4 days. I will keep you posted ! I like this product so far, cause it´s easy to handle and the result is nice and clean. We´ll see in a few days :)



I think I will post some old manis, so that this blog isn´t that empty while I test this manicure :)
Have a nice evening !! :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)