May 30, 2011

Rihanna´s Cosmopolitan Nails

Good Morning !
I just checked some updates about Rihanna and found out that she is on the cover of the July 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan:
You have to know that..I just love this girl ! The minute she had a black bob..I cut of my hair and dyed it black :P Then I thought about dyeing my hair red... anf when she did 2 years later, I dared to do that, too :)  She just has a great taste of style! And of course I looooove her music! Well, it´s hard not to :P
So on to the mani part! If you click on the pic to enlarge it, you can see that she has red nails with a dark red part. Unfortunately I don´t have as long nails as she does, but it still looks good :) 
So I did 2 coats of Essence - So Glamourous, a nice red polish, very easy to apply, cause it´s creamy :) Then I taped some scotchtape over my nails and applied 1 coat of Catrice - The Devil Wears Red. So the picture above is taken in sunlight and the second pic in the shadow. The colour is more accurate in the second pic :)
Maybe I´ll post something later again, we´ll see :) 
Til then, have a nice day ! :-*

4 comments:

  1. Uau!
    Ficaram lindas suas unhas.
    Amei!


    Beijos ...

    Elaine.
    http://useihoje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) And welcome to my blog ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY girl... IM Kimmie Kyees - RIhanna's manicurist... my sister found your blog and just showed me ..... SO CUTE!! Her manicure for Cosmo was similar to the one we did in California King bed just a little more red like her hair for the magazine ... its actually martha Stewarts Camelian glitter ... thats right ..available at your local Michaels arts and crafts :) I put gel polish on first cured it then hand pressed the glitter on top followed by a gel top coat and there you have it... they way it reflects light it looks two tone ... I am so glad you liked it ... I love your recreation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...thank you very much ! I would never have guessed that this a glitter manicure, it looks so much like a two-tone :) I have to say, I really like your work! :D maybe I´ll try this camelian glitter, thank you for sharing this with me!

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)