Jun 13, 2011

S-he Red Glitter

First of all ...I have 11 Followers! When did this happen? :D Well, welcome to my blog ;) Now I don´t have the feeling anymore, that I´m talking to myself here :P And the second thing I wanted to tell you guys: Kim and Leslie from Nail Polish Art Addiction are hosting a great nail art contest: "Good enough to eat" ..yeah, the nail art must be food related :D I just found out about it some days ago :P Deadline is June 20th, so you have still enough time to enter! Here is the link: click ! I just submitted my entry, but I´m not allowed to show it on my blog, til they got all entries and they can start the vote ;)  I will tell you when the time comes :)

I just have something simple on my nails right now, since my focus was on that nail art contest :P
 I used 1 coat of P2 - Open your heart as a base and 1 coat of S-he 195. You could also use only 3 coats of S-he to make it opaque, your choice ;) The second pic is a bit blurry, but I wanted to show you the beautiful shimmer this polish has.

Looks better in reality, cause , again, the camera is not good :)
See ya next time, my dear readers! :-*

3 comments:

  1. Geeeente, que esmalte TUDOOO!!!
    =O
    Parece um morango, que demais!
    Adorei seu blog, já estou seguindoo...

    www.rayannamaciel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh you´re so sweet! thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter já é lindo ...
    Esse vidrinho é mais lindo ainda.
    Amei tudo!


    Beijos ...

    Elaine
    http://useihoje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)