Jun 24, 2011

Today´s Swatch: Essence - Get The Fever

First off: I can´t believe I have 50 followers now! :D This is so....wow! It´s really special to me, cause I love writing posts, taking pictures, coming up with new nail art ideas and now I have the feeling that people out there appreciate this :) So, thank you guys!

Today I wanna show you another gorgeous summer color :) It´s Essence - Get The Fever (09), a bright orange polish. Application was flawless, 2 coats to make it opaque. It´s a very creamy, bright orange without any shimmer. What I love about this polishes from Essence Color&Go , is the flat brush. It´s very easy to paint with it ;)
Next time I´ll post some nail art again, promise ;) Do you like bright colors on your nails for summer? Or do you prefer french manis or nude polishes or something? :)

5 comments:

  1. Esse sim é um laranja de respeito!
    Muito bonito.


    Beijos ...

    Elaine
    http://useihoje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a nice orange! Lovely pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)