Jun 28, 2011

Today´s Swatch: Essence - Sundancer

Hello, my dear readers! :)
I have another swatch for you, cause I´m still wearing my flower manicure :) And I wanna update my stash list of course...there are still so many polishes I didn´t swatch yet :P So, this beauty is called Sundancer, and it´s number 23 by Essence. This one is also very creamy and easy to apply, just like the other 2, that I swatched recently. It´s a bright yellow polish, without any shimmer and it´s opaque in 2 coats.
So shinny right? And I didn´t use any TC! :) That´s what I like about these "Color&Go" polishes from Essence, they´re sooo shinny and creamy, so you don´t need any TC. I don´t wear yellow on my nails, cause I don´t like how it looks with my skin tone and all, but I use it for nail art and stamping and stuff :)
That´s it! Thanks for reading and have a good night! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love Essence Sun dancer polish! The nicest yellow out there I think:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    @ Audrey: So far, it´s the best yellow I´ve seen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)