Jun 20, 2011

Wet n Wild - Sparked Part 2 :)

Hello my lovelies :)
Yeey the sun came out today! And I forgot to take a picture of Sparked before doing the nail art...silly me :) So, as I mentioned yesterday, I added some nail art to the pink glitter mani and it turned out ... very girly :D
I used Essence - White hype to stamp some flowers on. The design is from a Essence Stamping Plate :)

And coincindentally it matches one of my favorite rings perfectly :D I love how it turned out, although I have to improve my stamping skills a bit ;) 
Have a nice and sunny day! :) 

6 comments:

  1. that hibiscus image is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that plate only because of that and the peace-sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ficou muito lindo , mais lindo ainda!!!


    Beijos ...

    Elaine
    http://useihoje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey we both joined the contest! best of luck!

    www.nailsbykatevergara.com

    followed! hope u visit me too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)