Jun 19, 2011

Wet n Wild - Sparked

Hello again, my dear readers :)
I have some bling bling nails today :P I used Wet n Wild - Sparked, which is a gorgeous pink glitter polish. The application was flawless, I applied 3 coats to make it opaque, but you could also use it over some pink creme-polish :) But let the pictures speak for themselves ;) 
Last one is blurry, just so that you can see the pretty glitter :) Sadly there was no sunshine today, maybe tomorrow (if so, I will add the photos here) And maybe I will add some nail art to it tomorrow....we´ll see ;)
What do you guys think of this polish ? Like it? :)

1 comment:

  1. Todo glitterinado ... lindo demais!

    Quero um pra mim!


    Beijos...

    Elaine
    http://useihoje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)