Jul 2, 2011

Today´s Swatch: Essence - You´re The One

Hey, my dear readers!
I´m so sorry I didn´t post anything the last 2 days, but my exam is coming up and I have a lot to learn ... so there won´t be that many posts here til the 20th of July :) Since I don´t have any polish on right now, I will show you another beautiful nail polish swatch I did some while ago. This is Essence - You´re the one (30), a pinkish nail polish without shimmer. It´s very creamy and easy to apply. This one could actually be a one coater, if you apply it carefully, but I used 2 thin coats to be sure ;)
It was very hard to capture the real color, but I think the third picture is most color accurate. I just love this color! This one is coming with me on my vacation, that´s for sure :)
What polishes do you take with you on summer vacations? Let me know in your comments, maybe I get some ideas :D
Thanks for reading and see ya next time ;)

2 comments:

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)