Dec 21, 2011

Christmas Challenge Day 21 - Reindeer / Rudolph

♫ Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose, 
and if you ever saw it 
you would even say it glows 

This song is stuck in my head ever since I started painting Rudolph on my nails :D  And here are the cute little fellas:
I used P2 - Flirt & Tease as a base, Sensique - 139, China Glaze - Ruby Pumps for the nose and some basic white and black polish for the details.
I got the idea from The Nailasaurus! The minute I saw them on her blog I knew I had to recreate them :)

Wanna see more cute little reindeer? Visit these blogs: 
Have a good night! :-* 

16 comments:

  1. nice base color! the reindeer are so perfect, and the glitter nose looks awesome on one finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeez you are good at freehand! they look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's brilliant! You did a great job with these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I love them :)
    I like how the one on the pinkie seems to be looking at the rest of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Paulina: Thanks ! :)

    @Kelly: Thank you so much! I like that glitter nose too ;)

    @Musical.x: Aww, thanks !! :D

    @Laura: Thank you so much!! :)

    @Jossie: Thanks! ;)

    @paint that nail: Thank you!! :)

    @Anutka: I didn't even notice that, but you're right! :)) Thank you! :)

    @Taya: Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. du hast einen Award bekommen :)

    http://www.high-above-the-world.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Fingers: Thank you! :)

    @Steffi: Dankeschön!!

    @Shannara: Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)