Mar 24, 2012

Hunger Games Nail Art Series - District 3

Hello again!
How are you all doing ?
I promised another district inspired manicure, so here it is! I chose District 3 for today, the district of technology. 
Do you see the gear wheels in the poster? I knew I had to do them on my nails, the minute I saw them :) Here they are: 
 I used: Avon - Gunmetal, Rimmel - Your Majesty, P2 - Dramatic Black and a dotting tool. :) 
I really like how this turned out! And it was easy to do too ;) 
What do you wanna see next ? Any preferences ? :) 
I'm still trying to do the mutts, so they won't be next, sorry! Maybe I should try to do Rue? 

17 comments:

  1. Very cool gears! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow *___*
    I'm following you now, because I also like "the hunger games" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gears and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought you'd stamped the gears but wow, freehanded with a dotting tool! I'm going to see the film tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really? Thank you so much! :D Have fun tomorrow!! I just saw it and it's so awesome ;)

      Delete
  5. So great! good idea with good execution!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This. Is. Awesome!!! I just did a "Girl on Fire" nail art with homemade nail stickers. I'm trying these next for sure! Just got a brand new gunmetal polish too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Gunmetal is an awesome polish ;)

      Delete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)