Aug 29, 2012

Today's Swatch: Artdeco 140

Hey there! :) 

Long time no see :D I just updated my stash list and thought I could also write a short post for you guys! I have some beautiful Essence swatches and reviews prepared for the next couple of days, but until then let's look at today's swatch of Artdeco 140 :) 

Here are the facts:
- 2 coats without TC for full opacity
- very easy and smooth application
- it stains like crazy, so base coat is a must!

It's a very nice purple shade with blue shimmer. It's much more purple in real life than in the pictures, but I think all nail bloggers know it's a pain in the a** to photograph purple polish! 

Bottle shot! Doesn't it look amazing ?

Artdeco polishes cost 7,50€ here in Germany, which is quite expensive! I bought all my Artdeco polishes at the flea market for around 1€, which is perfect for me! ;) Although it's a nice quality, I wouldn't buy these polishes with full price, just because they don't have very unique colors. 

So, do you own any Artdeco polishes? What do you think, are they worth 7,50€ ?

Thanks for reading and see ya!  x

5 comments:

  1. wow it looks awesome in the bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a purple storm in the bottle, brilliant! I always tend to think 'oh no, I wouldn't pay 7.50 for that' but I've paid way more for silly novely polishes that I don't use, so for a colour like this that I would use a lot, I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? :D And yes, I paid more for my China Glaze polishes, but I really wanted them, so it's okay :P

      Delete

  3. Very nice post and interesting to read .... I love visiting this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)