Sep 12, 2012

A little swatch with a little bit of nail art!

Hey there! :) 

I bet everyone has these days, when you just don't know what to put on your nails, am I right? :) Well, I recently found this awesome "game" that helps you with this problem! :D If you want to know more about it, click on the link! ;) 

That's how I ended up with this polish - Aden 86c10. Oh, how I hate polishes without names! But this one is really gorgeous, so we will just see past that :P  

This is 2 coats of Aden - isn't is pretty ?? It's an absolutely gorgeous dark green shimmer with a good formula. It bubbles a bit on the nails no matter what you do, but a coat of TC fixes that problem :) 

Here's a pic taken with flash to show you the shimmer better - amazing right? 
I found this polish in a little store in Romania. I've never heard of this brand, but this color caught my eye and I had to buy it!

I decided to do some nail art over it and since my creativity is gone these days I just did a random geometrical design as an accent on ring finger & thumb. 

I wanted to do this on all my nails, but I didn't had the time, that's why I just did the accent nails :) 

I really like it and I won't take it off until it starts chipping! :P 

How do you like it? :) 

20 comments:

  1. I love the color but then I love greens. I think I'd buy it. It would go good with my green shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ohhhhh it looks COOOL. A bit like my OPI cuckoo for this colour. Love the silver embellishments. yeyyy/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look a little bit like the OPI one! Thank you!! ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh no :( It's working for me though ...but I will make a post about this game soon, so don't worry! :D

      Delete
  4. this is wicked and i would never want to take it off either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the geometric pattern you did! Did you freehand that or did you tape areas off??

    ReplyDelete
  6. what did you do the strips with? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I forgot to mention that :D With the Essence Tip Painter - Silver Surfer. :)

      Delete
  7. OMG! that nail art is soooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is by far and away my favourite colour swatch you've done! Don't get me wrong, I love pretty much all of your swatches, but deep green is just my favourite colour. It's so hard to find a good quality nail polish for it though, as it can turn out too dark :'( Top job, especially with the geometrics too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)