Sep 14, 2012

Today's Swatch: Catrice - Oh my Goldness!

Hello! :D

So, today I have a swatch for you guys and I already posted a pic last night on my facebook page, so some of you already know whats coming :P
It's Catrice - Oh my Goldness!, one of the new shades in the Catrice nail polish range. It's an absolutely gorgeous shade of shimmery gold and I didn't wanted to buy it at first, cause I thought it would never look good with my skin tone ... but then I thought "what the heck? I love it and I don't care", so I just bought it :P 


This is one coat of Catrice, just to show you how sheer it really is. You will need 3 coats to make it opaque, but that's not a problem, cause the formula is great and it applies very good! 


What I absolutely love about Catrice polishes is their big brush, the fact that they dry pretty fast and the big, round bottles! :) 


So, do you love this color as much as I do? ;)
Would you wear this color or isn't it something you like?
Let me know! :)

Thanks for reading and have a great day! x

20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gold, it's so bright! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a beautiful colour! Nor you standard run of the mill gold.. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so awesome on you-I don't think I'd wear it-too gold for me-but it really is pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I thought it wouldn't look so good on me :P

      Delete
  4. I like it but it's a fair bit darker than I thought :( I still want it though haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is really pretty! Sadly I can only wear the palest golds, anything else totally messes with my skin tone... But it's beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it, i wore it couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colour! And it looks really stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color is totally awesome. I'd wear it even it it looked crazy on me, but I think it looks lovely on you. Great swatches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the right attitude :D And thank you very much :)

      Delete
  9. I love it! I just putted it on, wish my nails looked like yours though ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)