Feb 1, 2015

31 Day NA Challenge - Day 22: Inspired by a song

Hello my dear readers!

The minute I saw the title of today's challenge I knew what song I would pick!
Sia's Elastic Heart is one of my absolute favorites these days, the song and lyrics are beautiful and every time I see the music video I get goose bumps.

My mani was inspired by the cage you can see in the video and their clothes (which are almost non-existent^^):


I applied P2 - Flirt & Tease as a base and sponged over it with P2- Soulful and Essence - Got a secret. For the ring finger I used the same base, Essence Moonless Night for the cage and Essence Got a secret for the highlights. 


If you don't know the song or the video, just -click here- to go directly to the clip :) 

Hope you like it! Thanks for reading <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)