Feb 8, 2015

31 Day NA Challenge - Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern

Hello my dear readers!

Today I have a beautiful mani for you! I am simply in love with everything - the design, how the colors look together and how eye-catching it is!

I wanted to try out a chevron pattern for so long now and I felt like this would be the perfect opportunity for it :) And here it is:


I used Barry M - Peach Melba, let it dry and added some tape to create the chevron pattern. Then I applied Catrice - Goldfinger on top of it and that's it!

Chevron pattern is such a beautiful nail art design and you can do so many different color combinations with it! It is definitely one of my favorite mani's ever! 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! <3 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really lie the chevron pattern. And I love your colour combination. I've never done any chevron on my nails, I need to change that soon ;) Is it very complicated to do?

    Nyx
    ( http://nyxsbeautyblog.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Not really - you just have to be a little patient with cutting the tape! I once even saw some precut v-shaped tape you can buy.

      Delete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)