Feb 10, 2015

365 Days Photo Challenge - Days 33-39

Hello sweeties!

I completely forgot to post the pictures for the challenge on Sunday :D I just remembered, so here it is:

Day 33 - It finally snowed... and this time it even stayed for a while!


Day 34 - Dying my hair ... and making a huge mess :D


Day 35 - On tour! Just kidding ... driving 7 hours to my boyfriend yaay! 


Day 36 - Making some notes in my new notebook (a gift from my sister-in-law - thanks :*)


Day 37 - Getting an early birthday gift from my bf's best friend! :D


Day 38 - Setting up my new make-up corner ... on the fridge ^^


Day 39 - Gaming with my bf and his best friend :D



So by now you know that I like to play games :P 

See ya soon and thanks for stopping by! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)